Saturday, March 03, 2007

I own a real estate millionaire's shirt





I bought a shirt recently from one of those upscale charity thrift stores on Fillmore for 10 bucks. The left cuff is monogrammed (JMW) and there's also a tag on the shirttail which says "Custom made for Jeffrey Wahl." I decided to give 'em a google and came up with a Mcguire Real Estate agent profile for a Jeffrey Wahl. He works out of a Pacific Heights office and has consistently achieved the Top Producer designation. I'm pretty sure the shirt was his. How exciting is that? If you don't believe me and want proof, check this URL:

http://mcguire.com/(p55xrk55a5qd3055uooukhe2)/Agent_Search/AgentProfile.aspx?
Menu=Our_Agents&Employee_Id=371

Read it and weep biotches!

5 comments:

KT said...

And if you like it, now you have a pattern number to reorder new ones!

dhp said...

oh my god - i hadn't thought of that. i wonder if i could call posing as him. and then charge it to him! i wonder if he's ever gonna see this post...prob really freak him out

Daniel Fan said...

It's kind of odd that you were able to find the identity of the shirt owner...unless it's someone with the same name!

Anonymous said...

this is the most hilarious thing I've ever heard of! I can't believe you looked him up. I have a pretty clever brother!

Anyanka said...

it looks good on you!