Sunday, February 21, 2010

Croc of Shit?

Or are these new Crocs THE shit? I think they're kinda tight actually. I'm gonna pick up a pair of those light tan ones or the hospital scrub color ones. Nice way to distinguish yourself from the flip-flop wearing clowns when you step out to the corner store. Shit these might work for the office... or even da club!

Wow, looks like my blog has officially entered the realm of grade-B B.S... that was some twitter-like drivel right there. But don't abandon me just now. I'll be back in mid-season form soon enough. Real recognize real. Respect.

4 comments:

Walden Wong said...

Get the yellow one! That;s the best of them all.

Daniel Fan said...

Your fans would never abandon you for Twitter-like drivel.

LardyRevenger said...

Dude, put the mental two-by-four down! Your blog is fine! Where do dis negatory attitude comes frum?!

dhp said...

the yellow ones?! you're kidding waldee, right? thanks df for the undying love and support. and to you, lardy--you're right--mental 2x4 is not helpful. I actually have been countering the 2x4 with Stuart Smalley's affirmations. "the only sin is self-hatred. it is the act of negation."