Thursday, March 03, 2011

Losing My Mind?

So we go to Pete's Deli (thanks Andrew M. from Yelp for photo above) right on Divisadero pretty frequently before I drop off my wife at work. And the other day I'm busing all of our shit on the way out and I toss everything in the garbage and my wife says to me, "You just threw the forks in the garbage!" And I go, "they were plastic though, right?" "No, they were metal--not disposable." So she says I should pay more attention. Can't argue with that. Lately I've been feeling mucho distracto--not all there to be honest. So this morning as I'm busing our stuff, I'm very careful to hang on to the forks and place them on top of the trash unit with the trays. But this time, I throw out our ceramic plates! Is this normal?

3 comments:

Walden Wong said...

Not normal. You need more sleep, my friend. Lack of sleep can do that to you.

dhp said...

I wish I could say it was (should it be "were" for subjunctive mood? sounds wrong) lack of sleep, Waldinski.

LardyRevenger said...

I think Polish Professor WALDINSKI is a quack. Do not listen to his medical advice.