Friday, November 06, 2009

Dog show

Went to a dog show at the cow palace ages ago--think it was like '06. Anyhow, been meaning to throw these photos up. This guy was crazy. He loved Star Trek and his dogs so much that he fused his two loves together--what a showman:This fastidious young man was a gentle soul:So was his dog:DP getting silly:These ladies don't look too nice--but they were nice enough to let me photograph them and their dogs:Love this lady:Gotta have the one pic of the guy that resembles his dogs (sorry for blurriness):Getting artsy with the kitsch:I was big on the long-and-short in 06:

4 comments:

Walden Wong said...

I like the kiddie on a leash. By the way, did you know that Eddie Bower makes this sort of stuffed animal leash? Kids can play with it like a teddy bear and they can also wear it like a backpack. So if you got a monkey one, it'll have a long tail where parents can use it like a dog leash. Just type in "Eddie Bower Leash" onto a search engine and check it out. I thought it was a great idea at first and bought one from Target to use on my daughter. After a couple of days using it and having strangers look at us funny, I returned that crap!

Daniel Fan said...

Very amusing photos -- especially the ones of you getting "silly". The person who took those is very talented.

dhp said...

yeah, I think the baby leash is frowned upon. people think you don't have control of your kid and you're a bad parent if you use one. but i gotta think if you have an overly hyperactive kid who's a flight risk, it could save their life. i'd rather people look at me strange then have a dead baby.

A-Kos said...

I remember this day. The baby on a leash thing is kinda ridiculous, no? I guess it could be a life-saver, but it's just not right. Would you ever put one on lil' Claudsie?