Wednesday, August 04, 2010

What do y'all think

of this ad for a recently launched chain of nudist clothiers? Is it worth sending to the client? I personally think the leaf as an organic symbol is played-out, but I decided not to break convention considering they're a start-up.

Wait a second--I just noticed a double-meaning that went over my head initially--Organica, meaning the company uses organic fabrics, but also meaning sexual organs! Brilliant, huh?

Wait another second--you know what I also just noticed? The daughter fondling the man's organ. That's unconscionable; I can't be a part of this project. Don't bother with any feedback. I quit!

Last comment: if you click on the photo to enlarge, you'll notice how much fun the dad, daughter and son seem to be having. Now look at the mom. Shock, disbelief, shame, and anger; all written on her face. She's probably already planning her agent's ouster.

5 comments:

A-Kos said...

So confused. Is this real?

KT said...

Hehe ... that was the very first picture I ever saw from Awkward Family Photos ... it got me hooked. I mean really ... REALLY. WTF were these people high on?

dhp said...

no not real, a-kos--just me being silly as usual.

already posted, eh, KT? and i thought i was bringing something new to the people.

Daniel Fan said...

I can't believe another one of your readers has come across that photo before. How bizarre.

LardyRevenger said...

That guy has as nice sized fake weenie. I'd buy that suit.