Thursday, December 02, 2010

So yesterday

I was at a Potrero Hill Starbucks trying to get some work done while they were blasting Josh Groban. I've never been a fan of his music; just much too overwrought for my tastes. But after doing a search on him I came across this gem: Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! is one of my favorite things of all time. It always makes me happy. So to see this dude making fun of himself (and doing it hilariously) made me love him. Also, I must confess, I think I actually do like his music (mainly the song "Higher Window) now! And I hear Rick Rubin is producing his latest album which should be interesting.

note: small, hysterical details that I discovered in the eighth or ninth viewing of this video: at the very end of the video, the voiceover guy calls him "Grubman" and then says "not available for sale."

1 comment:

Anyanka said...

find "I'm F****** Matt Damon"