Thursday, December 02, 2010

Weird dream last night

I was a handyman at the Kardashian/Jenner compound, readying the dining room for a large gathering. I had to drill some holes into a table while Bruce Jenner was trying to eat. I was making a fair amount of racket and he passively voiced his displeasure by shaking his head and shooting a disproportionate grimace in my direction. I wanted to bite my tongue as I didn't want to bite the hand that feeds me, but I couldn't hold it in. I looked up at him and shouted "you should've just left the table and given me the space I needed to do my job!" He got up and started yelling at me while jabbing an angry finger in my face and then stormed off. I was freaked out--thought he was off to get a gun or something.

Blog dreams--are they a good look? Do they work as a form of entertainment? I know when people tell me their dreams I find myself getting bored.

No comments: