Thursday, June 11, 2009

I hate this guy

I'm not one to denounce complete strangers on my blog, but I'll make an exception today--doesn't that dude on the right look like a punk-ass bitch? I know this isn't helping to increase my love footprint on the earth, but I look at my photos a lot and every time I come across this one I get this visceral feeling from deep within my soul about this guy. I want to hurt him. What is it about him? Is this an irrational hatred?

Perhaps I should just delete the photo from my computer.

6 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

He does seem really unlikeable -- or loathsome even. It's his body language, facial expression and that stupid hat with sunglasses on his head.

Kennethwongsf said...

You can hurl metaphysical abuses at him. Oh, wait, you just did. ;-)

KT said...

Maybe it will make you feel better if I show you this guy:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Insults/1163955324-douchebag.jpg

For every person that you hate on sight, rest assured there's someone worse out there.

dhp said...

the sunglasses on the hat is a HUGE factor, df.

I hope god hurls some real metaphysical abuse at him in the form of natural disaster--just playing.

yeah, KT-that dude is annyoing too. but at least he's smiling--my guy looks like he'd never offer a pure smile--he'd only smile sadistically; as he strangled you. is that from hot chicks with douchebags? I love that site-he's a good writer.

LardyRevenger said...

KT - when you said

"Maybe it will make you feel better if I show you this guy:"

I didn't see the link below cuz i automatically clicked on the picture next to it. Then I got confused, cuz it wasn't a guy and didn't look like a douchebag and also there's some crazy lens flare or lazer that goes right under the girls chin.

Then I realized something wasn't right and I went back and saw the link.

That's a really great story, huh?

KT said...

Excellent story!

And o that would be me, so I'm glad I don't look like a douchebag. :)