Saturday, June 06, 2009

Other Directed

I was checking out this foto pool on Flickr called "stick figures in peril." This one's an Italian subway sign warning riders to not get stuck in the doors:I loved this graphic the moment I saw it and was thinking of ways to flip it. Couldn't you see one of these tapping into some sort of youth culture/anti-establishment line of thinking? If I slapped one of these on a T-shirt and got Travis Barker or DJ AM to wear one, I could be in business. I'm of a mind to print these suckers up and get a booth at Lollapalooza and Ozzfest. Who wants to go halfsies and come with me? Need any more convincing? Remember those beyond-wack Why Be Normal?/Subvert the dominant paradigm T-shirts and bumper stickers? If that can take off why can't this?

1 comment:

Daniel Fan said...

I would definitely buy a couple of those T-shirts.