Thursday, July 02, 2009

Exclusives

Today was a big day on Today. Viewers were treated not only to an exclusive one-on-one with Jermaine Jackson at Neverland but also to the first interview with Billy Mays's best friend and business partner, Anthony Sullivan. I feel like I've made a good choice switching over from Mornings on 2. Sorry to Sal, Tori, Steve and
Dave--you guys felt like old friends but never gave me that sham-wow factor. Oh and will you guys ever be granted an interview with Speidi? Nope--that exclusive will always go to Al Roker. In case you missed it, Al wasted no time firing shots: Are you guys proud of yourselves? That's some great television.

sidenote: Is Jermaine gay? Vicky asked me this morning and I wasn't sure.

3 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

So they lacked that sham-wow, huh? Too bad for them. I still like that Sal and Steve though.

LardyRevenger said...

ME TOO! In fact, I have a bit of a channel 2 news obsession. I have to watch it every morning or my entire day is off. Now, hold on to your keyboard cuz I met Sal a couple of weeks ago! He was on Haight Street. I was sitting outside the Magnolia waiting for a table (their new menu sux) and I looked inside and this very familiar man looks back at me. It took me a sec and boom, I realized it was Sal a.k.a. Scanner Man! He was really cool and even came outside to talk to me after his meal. He's super short and has a weird thing on his lip and has a bald spot in the back of his head and his girlfriend wasn't as hot as I would have expected for a millionaire traffic guy. Oh, and he was wearing docs! Anyway, it totally made my day!

dhp said...

yeah, Sal and Steve both posses an easy charm and are very appealing. wait--Sal approached you or did you talk to him first? Yeah--I think Sal has herpes-you mighta caught him during a flare-up.