Saturday, July 03, 2010

Alemany Flea Market

I'd been wanting to go here for years. Finally convinced the old lady to come with me one Sunday morn. Here's a postcard I assembled to commemorate the trip:Check out how completely disinterested my wife and child are in the left corner. So ready to go. Actually, Claudia would've been happy if we let her out of the stroller but sometimes that's not the best idea. As for me, I coulda stayed for like three hours sifting through the vast mountains of detritus. I'm not sure why I enjoy it so much. I rarely buy anything but I love seeing all these discordant objects piled together chaotically. Chaos theory--you feel me? All right, homies, time to go now. Enjoy the weekend!

Here's some bonus pics:


Here's an unrelated pic of my daughter just because she's the most gorgeous child in the world:Here's another that my wife liked:

3 comments:

Anyanka said...

She really looks like you in that last pic! Dang she's got a lot more hair now.

dhp said...

really? everyone keeps saying that. I don't really see either of us in her to a great degree. I've been seeing more of Vick in her lately. Guess she's more of a perfect mix.

Daniel Fan said...

Your postcard collage of the Alemany flea market actually makes it seem as if there were some good items there.