Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Anti-Bro

Never been a big-time "bro." You know, the kind of bro every other bro wants to hang with. It was always like, "Oh, Dan? Oh, sure, he can come." More of a chime-in occasionally, side-kick type of bro. I was never setting the agenda or driving the content of an evening out with the bros. I've always rode the coattails of a more charismatic alpha-bro. So I was surprised to hear the post-game commentary from my brother-in-law after I hung out with him and one of his bros. He told me his bro said "Your brother-in-law is like the coolest dude I've ever met!" That's a type of bro-love I've never received. Felt good. What's the next step? Call him and invite him out for a beer?

2 comments:

LardyRevenger said...

Give him a bro-job!

Daniel Fan said...

You're the coolest bro I've ever met.