Monday, September 01, 2008

My new thing


is going to festivals--or anywhere I can find large crowds and randomly pointing and shooting and seeing what I come up with. Usually it's nothing extraordinary--just average folks going about their business and generally ignoring the camera. Other times I'll come up with a gem like this one. I didn't notice the enormous smile on this woman's face until I zoomed in. Why is she so happy? Probably because she's on vacation and everything's exciting. Her companion is less amused but does appear to be offering me a small morsel of goodwill. Hello, old man!

5 comments:

Kennethwongsf said...

They look like German tourists, perhaps father and daughter. Where did you catch them?

dhp said...

Yeah , that was my first thought. Germans. I hadn't considered he was his father. But they can't be a couple right? Caught 'em at the Yerba Buena park.

Daniel Fan said...

They certainly seem to be smiling for you!

Xander Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xander Morgan said...

Germans...