Monday, August 09, 2010

Think I'm gonna go blue collar

If it's good enough for Keitel and Pryor, why not me? Besides, things just aren't looking good for the office worker these days--did you know there are currently 11 books out now about the disappearing middle class? Time to move to a more dependable sector. Can any of y'all see me being a cop? Yeah, I guess that wouldn't work. I've already ruled out garbage man. Vicky said it'd be too embarrassing for our daughter. That's unfortunate because sanitation workers provide a valuable public service. As do mailmen. But I don't think they're hiring these days. If I were a woman, I'd get into nursing. Well, I'll keep thinking about it. Please comment with any ideas you might have.

Check these sick photos I took at the moma last week:

7 comments:

Walden Wong said...

I could see you as a cop. Nothing wrong with being a man and going into nursing as well. Find a job that you'll love to do. That way, it won't feel like work.

A-Kos said...

Don't think I could see you as a cop, but nursing could be a good idea...flexible schedule, great pay and benefits and probably pretty rewarding. And, I also don't see anything wrong with being a man and a nurse.

Anyanka said...

Uh....there are plenty of male nurses. WTF???

dhp said...

really, ww? hmm--don't think I'm dom enuf. yeah, you guys are correct, there are male nurses, but I guess I wouldn't feel comfortable being one. maybe I should learn welding? yeah, that's it!!

dhp said...

really, ww? hmm--don't think I'm dom enuf. yeah, you guys are correct, there are male nurses, but I guess I wouldn't feel comfortable being one. maybe I should learn welding? yeah, that's it!!

A-Kos said...

BTW, I love your photos of the MOMA. They are so great, nice job!

Daniel Fan said...

Your comment below posted twice.