Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No spin zone


It's been a long time since Bill O'Reilly has publicly called out a rapper for offensive lyrics. Because I listen to so much rap music, I've always felt I'd function well as a covert operative for the Factor. I could funnel him lyrics he might not be exposed to like this Nas line:

I carry the cross, if virgin mary had an abortion
I'd still be carried in the chariot by stampeding horses
Had to bring it back to new york
I'm happy that the streets is back in new york
For you rappers, I carry the cross

Nas is claiming he's a martyr for East coast rap which has seen a huge decline in recent years. Can't you see O'Reilly going on and on about this? Then again the Factor isn't terribly concerned with religious issues. Except when that John Kasich clown from Heartland guest hosts. Also, Nas is damn near irrelevant these days. B.O. usually goes after highly visible figures like Ludacris with his 5 million dollar Pepsi endorsement (which, after Bill's ranting, was rescinded) back in '02. Guess I'll have to go buy a Soulja Boy cd.

2 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

I don't find Nas's lyrics offensive but then again I'm not B.O. as you refer to him.

Databank Rev. 6262 said...

New data uploaded
Please visit 3a89pyw3rp;ihd4ti***
CORRUPTION ALERT
POSSIBLE VIRAL OUTBREAK
run_scan: location c// drive
scanning
...
...
Outbreak detected
Deleting viral metadata
...
...
data deleted


http://rev6262.blogspot.com/