Friday, October 03, 2008

What are the kids getting into these days?


Any of y'all heard of the new recreational drug DMT? Wikipedia describes what a user might experience:

Several subjects also reported contact with 'other beings', alien like, insectoid or reptilian in nature, in highly advanced technological environments[6] where the subjects were 'carried', 'probed', 'tested', 'manipulated', 'dismembered', 'taught', 'loved' and even 'raped' by these 'beings'....this leads to the idea that the alien abduction phenomenon could be produced by high levels of endogenous DMT in the human body, and that it might be a physiological condition that could pass genetically to the descendants of such people. (see Abduction phenomenon).

I'm officially old now.

9 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

I haven't heard of that drug either -- I guess I must be really old then.

Xander Morgan said...

Why is it that whenever I post in a new thread, it dies (meaning nobody posts after me?)

dhp said...

it didn't die this time! yeah, yeah, fire away xander--i don't have a huge readership. but I'm just gonna keep on truckin' and doing my thing. don't ever do dmt, xandee.

Anonymous said...

O-Qua Tangin Wann
Qua Omsa La Juwann

Lardy Revenger said...

Oh, damn, I was gonna post something then I saw xander_morgan posted and I was like, later!

Lardy Revenger said...

Oh, damn, I was gonna post something then I saw xander_morgan posted and I was like, later!

dhp said...

h headi, why are you referencing obscure Eastern mystics?

you and nickles should do some DMT. that'd be interesting--in fact, we should all do some together during your wedding weekend.

oh lardy--you gonna take shots at my lil nephew? i'm bout to send those konus wolves out to get you.

Kennethwongsf said...

I think H Headi is high on DMT :-P

dhp said...

you're right, kw--i think it's gone to hheadi's head.. ha ha