Thursday, May 31, 2012

My wife and I are taking this couple's workshop

It's titled "Body Image in your 40s and Beyond--Owning Your Sexuality in the Golden Years." Couples are encouraged to share a passionate (and naked!) embrace in front of the class. It actually seems like a very liberating exercise. We're up next week.

This couple seemed to really love each other:

Just playing! This is actually a sculpture--can you believe it? We saw it at an art festival at Fort Mason. I couldn't believe it wasn't real--thought they would jump up and scare me as I was inspecting them.

3 comments:

Walden Wong said...

Wow. great sculpture. Originally I thought it was a real couple posing for an art class because of the heavy make up on the male.

dhp said...

Looks totally real huh? I really did think they would jump up any minute and scare the hell out of me.

LardyRevenger said...

You had me, you biscuit eater! I's like, dat nasty. Real nasty.