Monday, June 30, 2008

Skank alert! The beauty trend that makes stars look sooo trashy


You can keep your Tony Robbins, your Tony Littles--you can even keep Susan Powter--I'll take Mark Victor Hansen, thank you. This guy is the real deal, people. Before all those blow-dried, microphone headgear-wearing clowns were prancing around 10k+ auditoriums, Mark was working the smaller, intimate venues and preaching his gospel of "Total Prosperity." He helped me get through my first divorce and make my first million. Get with it and buy the book, nightcap clones!

5 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

Where can I get my copy? I'd like to read it if you had such success with it.

Anonymous said...

He sure does look successful and that is enough for me! Where can I sign up?

dhp said...

Books and sign-up sheets are available in the foyer along with 8x10 glossies of the Mark.

Xander Morgan said...

Since when were u married before Vicky?!

dhp said...

just a jokey, xandee