Monday, March 22, 2010

Using new deodorant scents now

I've decided to start using one of the following three scents from the Degree line of deodorants: Clean, Cool Comfort, or Cool Rush. This time I tried Cool Rush. I just felt it was time to be more conservative. I have a baby now, you know? Different priorities. No time for flash and brash. Next time I'll try Cool Comfort which is even more cautious. Before I would always opt for one of these more aggressive scents: Extreme Blast, Sport and Power. It was a calculated choice--I felt I wanted to advertise my athletic prowess to women--these scents were more in line with my mating habits. Now that I'm off the market (sorry ladies!), I want to start smelling like an old man.

What do you guys think of my graphic? I walk by UCB Bank every morning and their logo looks like a fist to me. So I thought it'd be funny to flip that shyte Adbusters-style, you feel me?

4 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

I like the Sport scent -- very manly. As for the graphic, I guess I can't really comment because I've never seen the original logo.

Anyanka said...

hilarious post

Walden Wong said...

I've see that UCB logo all the time but never the fist until you mentioned it. Not that's all I see.

As for smelling like an old man, go all natural. Natural pheromones over manufactured.

dhp said...

df: can you distinguish my diff degree scents?

thanks crank yankers.

can't go all natural, WW. My smell is not terrible but it's a bit too strong for an office environment. You go natural?