Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Alex Wagner

Really enjoying her new talkshow on MSNBC. My wife thinks I have a thing for her but I really think she's got a face made for radio. Jokles. She does seem to have a fawning male fanbase as witnessed by the epigrammatic words of a YouTube commenter under her video: NEXT LEVEL DIMEPIECE!

The reason I watch is because she's funny and smart and her guests are too. Plus I love the music she chooses during the ins and outs between segments. Prior to her career as a political pundit, she was the executive editor of Fader magazine. That's amazing to me--how can you become an authority on two massive subjects that are so vastly different within a span of 10 years?

btw, the show is actually called NOW with Alex Wagner in case you want to check it out.

No comments: