Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I guess

...I'm not going to make any money from my NoseFrida graphic. You wonder how I know that? Cuz the owner of the company responded to my blog posting dummy (see below)! So now I have another idee-er. You know those ads you always see on the internet for the silly wordplay T-shirts? Like this one:I like this one too: You think they'd buy this one?I'd have to find some better fonts but I think this one might catch on with the booming young Sikh community we have here in the Bay Area.

5 comments:

Xander Morgan said...

I'd buy it Danielson.

Daniel Fan said...

I really like the South Korea/Seoul T-shirt.

A-Kos said...

Reminds me of the Korean BBQ food cart, "Seoul on Wheels".

Garmonbozia said...

Time to go to Cafe Press with that one!

dhp said...

i'll give you a freebie if i ever make it, xandee--and DF, i'll get your mom and you a seoul shirt. is jkos still competing with that lady for parking spots, akos? thanks for tip, garmonbozia. didn't realize cafe press allows people to upload their tshirt ideas. you really think I should try it?