Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Effervesix

Just had a thought: there should be an antidepressant named after the word "effervescent." That's how most of us want to be, right? Light and bubbly--capable of working a room like a young Bill Clinton. So this is the graphic I came up with for the ad campaign. I like how the dot of the "i" is part of the serotonin molecule and how the serotonin beneath the logo is trapped. And then, after you take Effervesix and "unleash the 'tonin," you'll feel like this young and beautiful Sandals-resort type couple! I know, I know--the fact that I had to explain all of this to you should tell me something; this graphic doesn't work at all. Bit of a stretch--but thought I'd post it anyhow because it's been almost a week since I've posted.

1 comment:

Daniel Fan said...

I think the graphic works quite well -- you should become a graphic designer!