Saturday, April 04, 2009

Craigslist tech forum transcript


I posted a question on the CL apple/mac forum; check out how mean these responses are:

anyone with a mac buy a camcorder recently? < newjack72 > 04/04 09:32:28

doing some research and I'm having a hard time finding any definitive answers. some people say mini-DV is best for macs, but I'm not sure I want to fuss with the tapes. anyone buy a tapeless camcorder? what brand and does it work easily with a new mac?

please help me < stevefeldman > 04/04 09:37:26

I lost my job several months ago and I have no money left. I need some money for food. I am not asking for much, just that you donate a small sum to my PayPal account: stevefeldman2009@gmail.com. god bless.

You gotta be kidding < Tavish > 04/04 09:38:49

blow me


you would have better luck on a street corner... < Jagator > 04/04 09:47:25

than ebegging in an forum.

4 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

Those really are mean-spirited comments. I guess people aren't able to contain their disgruntled feelings these days. Don't take it personally Nice graphic.

Anyanka said...

ebegging?

Anonymous said...

watch out people. He is trying to scam you... I got an email saying that I owed him 19.95 and it is going through to collections. I owe nothing to this person. I have not bought anything or asked for his help in any way... WATCH OUT.....

Anonymous said...

I have kids and I lost my job too, You should not be doing this to people!!! I am on the phone right now to tell Paypal what you are doing. I will not pay for something I did not agree to.