Sunday, January 31, 2010

Telesmutties

Back in like '97 I purchased a talking Telletubbie--Po is her name. Po is the littlest and cutest Tellietubbie--that's why I bought her. She still works to this day. I'm glad I didn't cave to my wife's demands to throw Po away because my daughter absolutely adores her. Anyhow, my boy Nickles freaked out when he saw Po and said "Oh no way, you've got the banned Po that speaks perverted sex talk when you squeeze her!" I had no idea what he was talking about. Watch this video and tell me if you hear it:
Did you hear anything remotely sexual? He says people heard it as "faggot, faggot...faggot, faggot...faggot, faggot, bite my butt" and that it set off a firestorm of controversy. I never heard it that way until he pointed it out.

3 comments:

Daniel Fan said...

I still don't hear it -- even now that Nick has mentioned it. It just sounds like baby-talk gibberish to me.

Walden Wong said...

I remember this. It was all over the news at one point. That's a collectors item now.

A-Kos said...

I totally heard it! Never would've thought that on my own though.